Monday, February 8, 2010

Another slow week....

Well I had another slow week. I tried to be really good with food this week but I hardly had time to work out.(thanks to the last minute jewelry order!!) I'm still "on track" with my goal, but I was hoping to be more ahead before we left for vacation, but I guess I will have to be more diligent while we're gone to not fall behind. I'm at 6.19% thus far. I'm hoping 3 days of walking around Disneyland will help!!!! I guess my % could have been higher if I didn't decide to make Greg take me to PF Changs cause I didn't want to cook and maybe I shouldn't have had a piece of the baskins robbins ice cream cake at the birthday party I took Brooklyn to....but we all get to cheat a little sometimes right????!!!! If I couldn't cheat I'd go CRAZY!!!!!! All in moderation......

No comments:

Post a Comment