Thursday, April 1, 2010

Great Job Everyone!

Well, I didn't win, but I don't feel like a loser. I am at 7.44% FOR NOW. I plan on squashing Jordan's percentage, it's just going to take me longer to do it. I got everything out of this competition that I wanted, except winning. I was able to make a routine change to incorporate exercise almost daily and was able to change our eating habit to be more healthy. I like trying new recipes and finding ways to cut calories. I'm so proud of everyone who participated! Here's to hoping we won't have to do this again because we will all maintain ourselves. Good Job Everyone!!! Our before and after pictures are coming soon, I didn't have enough time this morning to take a picture before Greg left for work so I'll take it tonight and post it ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment