Monday, January 4, 2010

I have begun

Just a little bit of my progress. I have lost .2 lbs every day since Jan 1st....pretty good eh?!
And I just wanted to share a cool website I found.
myfitnesspal.com
it is pretty cool, you add your weight, your goal weight, and it tells you what your caloric intake should be everyday to meet your goal. It lets you add your excercise for the day, and has a pretty extensive food diary, so you can keep track of all the things you eat. So far, my breakfast was 314 calories, and it tells me how much I have left. One thing that I need to remember is how much the things I add to my meals adds calorically. I had oatmeal today for breakfast (it lets you choose the amount you ate) and I added the butter and honey I put on it. I only added a little, but it showed me how many calories that it was....i think I am going to put less on tomorrow.
I also and going to try and cut my refined sugar intake....so far, those are my tricks.
-Tanya

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally going to check out that website. Thanks for the tip! I've started going to the gym EARLY in the morning (5:30) cause it's the only time I can find that I can be consistant with. My schedule changes daily but I can always just wake up early and go. I like having the pressure of finding time off cause it was the first thing I did. I'm not too sure Greg loves taking care of Boston that early while I'm gone, but we all have to make sacrafices right??!!!

    ReplyDelete