Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Scales of Frustration

So, my weight loss seems to be doing OK, but my scale not so much. I stepped on it Saturday afternoon after some good exercise that morning (playing a basketball game and refereeing two more) and the scale said I had dropped 30 pounds!
I weighed myself several times, and despite what the scale said, I didn't believe I really weighed 185 pounds.
So, we got a new scale. It is a cheap mechanical one without the decimal point precision I would like. Also, the dial is harder to read, so I am erring on the higher side with my weight. I think I'll need to find somewhere with a good scale to test myself on at least once a week.
So, with the new scale, I am down to 216, which is a total of 6.49 percent.
I need to start going to the gym now, because I don't want to restrict my diet any more and two times of basketball a week isn't going to do it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment