Sunday, January 31, 2010

I've hit a wall....

So I've hit the wall. I'm the same % this week as last week. I think part of this is due to my trial gym pass ending and not getting the real one yet, and I think I've hit that critical time that I need to change things up or get more intense with my workouts. I'm hoping to get a step ahead these next 2 weeks because then we'll be on vacation and things will be a little harder to control. I can think of it as 2 weeks of intense strict regimen and then 2 weeks of more relaxed, but careful decisions. I am counting on at least 1 day to IN-N-OUT, that will be the first time I've had fries in over 1 month!!! Honestly, fries don't really sound that good, but maybe once I smell them I'll change my mind. The other treat I'm definitely going to have is a frozen banana at the Big-D!!!! Mmmmmm frozen bananas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment