Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rough Week 2

Well it's been a rough week for me. I went out of town with Greg for work Mon-Wed so it would be easier for Greg to eat healthy because I could prepare the meals at the house they rented, instead of eating out 3 nights in a row. It worked out great and we had a great time, it was a beautiful house and Brooklyn loved running all around it. I envisioned going on walks everyday and getting as much exercise as I could cause there was no gym there...but that didn't happen. I did however walk around the Wal-Mart for 2 hours, does that count??!! I tried to be careful with what we ate though and it seemed to pay off because we both still lost some weight, just not as much as we could have if we were in our normal routine. While I was gone I got an email from my boss with a last minute rush jewelry order (typical!!) so once I got home I was crazy busy sitting and doing jewelry until this afternoon when I finished and dropped it off. Phew! I'm glad this week is over and I'm more glad that I still lost weight and not gained this week. Now it's back to the regular routine, it's all about getting back on the horse right??

No comments:

Post a Comment